NTN Automation develops and manufactures automation solutions for a wide array of customers in various industrial sectors and for a variety of applications. Offering one of the most expansive selections of automation solutions on the market today, NTN Automation’s automation engineering team continuously work to design products that meet the customer’s specific requirements.
NTN Automation’s customer base benefits from their experience in the development and production of standard or custom linear motion solutions, designed for maximum performance to meet the demands of your application.
Linear Guides: quality, safety and cost reduction
For many years our Linear Motion engineering team have been working on the design of our products, helping them best meet the requirements of our customers.
- Reliability: strict adherence to the high-quality production requirements
- Innovation: using innovative solutions validated after numerous long-term tests
- Equivalence: dimensions in accordance with standard DIN 645
- Dimensions: checked by our experienced application engineers
- Easy installation: thanks to our technology and infinitely extendable rails
- One Rail: the modular structure of our linear guides allows one type of rail to be used for all versions of carriages, significantly lowering the storage costs
- Maintenance: improving the maintenance cycle of our linear guides with ball and cage assemblies helps reduce operating costs
Linear Axis: FLEXIBILITY, SECURITY AND RELIABILITY, COST REDUCTION
We offer one of the widest selections in the market today, supplemented by effective engineering and all with a great cost benefit for the end user.
- Flexibility: our intelligent modular system allows different ranges to be quickly and easily combined
- Security and Reliability: we have extensive experience in several areas of mechanical engineering and full operational reviews
- Cost Reduction: a modular principle and the breadth of the range offers a single supply source
Contact Sales: 1-414-475-9211
CUSTOM Linear Motion SOLUTIONS
NTN’s Automation Division is committed to engineering custom, turn-key, linear motion solutions to meet the needs of our customers. Our engineering team works closely with our customers to develop reliable systems that meet the requirements of their application.
NTN Automation Linear Guides are used in the field of general and specific mechanical engineering.
Automated Assembly and Production Lines